Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sparkle Daisy Meeting - Got the Juices going!!

Wow! What a night. Lots of people back from Cruise with stories to tell! Lots of top earners with bright pink tiaras for the night, and LOTS and LOTS of really lovely projects on the share tables!! I'm going to post a few shots I took of the share tables (hope that's ok!?)



Sorry, this shot is hard to see but it is all the neat things that were part of Cruise 2008! There were 2 whole displays full of cards, samples, 3D objects, and so much more! Cruise sounds like a dream come true, I mean come on, an entire cruise ship full of crafty stampers? The brainstorming that must have been happening .... I just can't imagine it! *giggle*




This is the Loonies for Littles kit that is for sale between April 15 and May 31st in support of the Big Brothers & Big Sisters! Someone was nice enough to bring in some samples they have made with the supplies that come in the kit! Aren't they wonderful??



Lots of beautiful things to see! It gets the imagination going - it's so hard to go to bed after these meetings because all you want to do is CREATE something when you get home!! *giggle*


See the example of the Dahlia Fold on the Carousel Notes from the Occasions Mini? That is just so pretty isn't it?? I'm going to try that one on a card tonight!


So many things to look at ... and we were all crowded around the tables trying to get shots of things and or trying to figure out how they were made! I really liked the pocket photo keepers! Hmmmm, Mother's day gift idea???

There were LOTS of Scrapbook pages! So many of the ladies had brought whole books full of them!

This one is made with Berry Bliss Designer Paper! Ohh! it is so my favorite right now! The pinks and browns are just so pretty and rich together. I love the improvisational heart that she made and I think that is a folded card on the bottom right (I'm not sure the proper name for it though).

Did you know that May is Scrapbooking Month?


Just look at this page for "Sisters" en francais. The creator of this page did a wonderful job!

The bright cheery colours and the lovely photo of the girls playing together - it's is no wonder that people love doing these pages so much!

Just look at the next one - just so darn cute! I love it!! Flowers, ribbon, letters, designer paper viola, a scrapbook page worthy of the memories it holds! Marie-Pier's Mom does awesome work, don't you think?




I'm guess I am going to have to get over my fear of scrapbooking and just get started!!

Maybe with Marlayne and Sherida's class in June??? These amazing Ladies have put together a scrapbooking class for us Demonstrators and our Customers that will have us putting together a 20 - 12x12" pages of layouts for only $80.00! That's amazing!! Do you want to come with me???


I don't know about you, but, I'm just itching to make something right now .... aren't you?

ta ta for now and I hope you'll send me a picture of something YOU'VE created sometime!!

Cheers,
e

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails