Monday, April 7, 2008

I have proof .. Spring IS here!

Friday was such a hard weather day after such a LONG winter - April 4th and calling for rain but all we got was more darn snow! I tried my best to keep a cheery smile and cling to the promise of Plus 15 on Sunday. I was not going to let yet another snow day ruin my spring fever! My reward for keeping my chin firmly up?.... As I walked to my door at the end of the day, despite the ugly look of the treasures the melting snow was beginning to unveil, what did I happen to spot poking up out of the carnage of last year's peonies, fall leaves and half snow locked front lawn? Look closely ... can you see them??


Right there! Behind the lantern! No, no - don't look at the snow! The green .. can you see them?? Here let me zoom in for you ....




TULIPS!!!!


A sure sign of spring if ever there was one! Every day the snow melts a little more and the sun gets stronger and warmer! Even Justin's nose was sporting a touch of pink from his walk in the sun this afternoon!

So, let's ALL keep our chins up and drink in that glorious sunshine that is making things burst forth from their sleepy snow covered beds to bring us, once more into the lovely bright beautiful renewal of spring!

Have you jumped in a puddle lately? *giggle*

Happy Spring Everyone!!

Cheers,

e

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails