Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Easter Card vs. a blast from the past!



I know, I know, Easter has passed but this card is so cute and I wanted to share! I didn't post it earlier as I didn't want my family to see the Easter Card until after Easter ... didn't want to spoil the surprise! *laugh* This card was made with the "A Good Egg" stamp set on the in colours Sky Blue DS & CS, and Blue Bayou with Purely Pommagranet as the accent! I used my pastels and blender pens for the first time on this card, I think the blue shading of the egg shells give it a little something extra don't you?

I am lucky enough to have a friend who was willing to loan me her "A Good Egg" stamp set so that I could make this card at my very first party as a Demonstrator! Julie, you are a doll and I love ya!

This Easter Card was my first "original" designed card that I used for my very first Stampin' Up! party as a Demonstrator! Ok, I took a little tip here and there from some very tallented card artists, Marlayne & Sherida, but mostly, it was my own design! *giggle*

I've come a long way since my very first card made with ALL of my brand new Stampin' Up! supplies from my very first order back in 2005! Check it out ... *laugh*



It was my first attempt, in a hotel room, without anything else but the supplies from my order: Bold Bright Stampin' Spots, Very Vanilla & Assorted BB Paper, BB Water Colour Wonder Crayons, 'My Favorite Bear' Stamp Set (now retired), 2 anywhere glue sticks and a package of clear envelopes! No scissors, no ribbon, no other little embellishments, just the overwhelming desire to make SOMETHING with my cool new stamping supplies!! *laugh*

Stay Tuned for my next post because I found this picture amoung several other shots of cards I had made that I had taken with my digital camera. The pictures had been saved into the memory of the camera and not on a memory card, I thought they had been lost long ago but they had been locked in the camera all this time! Anyway, I finally figured out how to move them from the camera's memory to a memory card and voila, I uploaded them directly into the computer and now I want to share them with YOU.

Until next time ... Happy Stampin' Everybody!

e

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails