Saturday, April 19, 2008

Look what happened while I was cleaning ...

I don't know about you but I HATE to clean my house! *laugh* I was trying to clear the decks for my Mother's Day Card Class tomorrow. I've been working on a few card projects as well as prepping the kits for my class and my Wow Swap project - 51 of something is a lot you know!! And of course, all of this is all spread out over my dinning room table!

As I moved from work station to work station picking up scraps, cleaning used stamps and collecting ink pads, I was thinking about the April/May Sparkle Daisy Scrapbooking incentive. Well, before you could say "SNAP" I was putting together a 6x6 scrap book page with various left over pieces from my other projects! The pictures are from a magazine as dear hubby hasn't got our printer set up yet but once it is, I'll swap out the stand in's for pictures of family and friends!

What do you think???



The background is Tempting Turquoise, the clouds are Whisper White, torn for a cloud effect, daubed the edges with various shades of blue Pastels to make them stand out. I cut the grass out of some Gable Green cardstock then punched the Scalloped Flowers, 1-3/4" Circle punches of Gable Green for the boarder of the faces, 1-1/4" Circle punches for the "pictures". Layer to your liking and secure everything with Snail glue.

I don't even think it took 10 minutes to put it all together! In fact, I think I'm going to go do another one - RIGHT NOW!!



And here it is, my SECOND scrapbook page!

Ok, so does this make me a scrapbooker now!?! *laugh*

PLEASE add your comments on this one - I need encouragement!!! *giggle*

1 comment:

Marlayne said...

Your pages look great Erin! Now you're a real scrapbooker!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails