Monday, November 2, 2009

You answered the call ...



I just wanted to say a nice big THANK YOU to all the crafting ANGELS that answered the call and placed an order with me last week. You did it and I am still active!

With renewed inspiration for my business I have a few projects in mind for you to keep your eye out for! The first one, which I am currently working on and will be posting soon is all about how I am trying to organize my crafting zone! I will take pictures of the items I bought and then before, during and after shots of getting organized.

I don't know about you, but I love seeing the shots of other people's crafting areas but they are always so neat and tidy (for the pictures) that I just can't imagine that they are used!! *giggle* So, I plan to show you the steps that I am going to take and the tips that I've picked up to help get organized. Maybe it will help you in your crafting rooms too?

Christmas cards, tags and gift card holder cards are all on the way too! So if you aren't already linked to my blog, enter your email address in the little window on the right and get an email when these posts go up so you don't miss anything!

Again, a special thank you to all the crafters that placed orders last week!! I am looking forward to seeing you guys on delivery day for our stamp together!!

Hugs,


Erin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails