Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's A Colour Renovation!!!

All of Stampin' Up! is a buzz about the Colour Renovation!  Many of the colours you are familiar with are soon going to be retiring and many of the colours that you've come to know over the past few years of "In Colours" will be welcoming back some old friends!

Have a look to see if your favorite colour has made the cut or not.  First, the New Colour Collections:



And here are the Fond Farewell:


I have been a Bright Bold girl since day one and all but 2 of them are retiring *sniff/sniff*  But in the new Bold Collection, I get Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Melon Mombo!  And, I do get to keep Real Red and my beloved Tempting Turquoise (my all time favorite!)  Some other colours from other families are now under the Bold collection too like Old Olive, Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie!  I love the expanded version of the Neutral, the Regal and the Subtle collections too!  I can't wait to see the 2010-2011 Catelogue to see what other changes they have made!


Let me know what you think of the changes and if you need any re-inkers/paper/accessories in your favorite colour while they are still available!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails