Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Punch Happy Cards!

As most of you know, I am a bit of a Punch maniac!  I am always so impressed when I see cards that have used the punches in such new and creative ways ... well I hope that I've got one for you! 

I made a flower using the new key tag punch that kinda looks like a dandelion on account of the colours I chose *chuckle*  I used the oval scallop punch for the clouds and although you cannot see it, the large circle scallop as the base and guide for my key tags.  Then filled in the center with the large blossom from the boho blossoms punch (trio)

What do You think?


Then I did some standard layouts with boarder punches - very frilly looking.  I love them.  I only have the corner punch for the scallop trim and hope I'll be able to get the scallop trim boarder too (I missed it from sale-a-bration!) but I have both corner and boarder pinking heart punches.  The new celery green satin ribbon just so pretty too!






It was Hubby's Birthday too so I made one for him as well!  Large oval punch, folding tab punch, corner round punch and the new small heart punch but I had to hand trim the wood grain heart with my snips.  The large heart punch that I have would have worked perfectly for the blue dotted heart stamped in the background.  Note the new bashful blue satin ribbon?  And the sweet tiny little library clip?

 

I hope my cards inspire you to try some of your own! 

Don't forget - let me know if you are running low on any supplies!  I am always happy to have a Mystery Hostess Party with everyone getting a chance to earn free stamp sets and product! Or call a few of your friends and host your own stamping party - just let me know where and when and I'll do the rest!

Contact me today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great, Er!
Melanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails