Friday, March 21, 2008

Joys of a First Time Blogger!

Well, I've started this lovely blog ... now what? *chuckle* It took me a while but I finally got the picture in my header to fit then entire width (hope it looks the same to all of you as it does to me?) It only took about 30 tires and a few trips to "help" pages that did not help one bit! *chuckle*

I was able to set up links to the Stampin' Up! Catelogue and Occasions mini with little trouble - just a bit of trial and error! But today I got them centered *happy dance* I added a subscription tool (everyone else seems to have them so I must too! *chuckle*) and it comes with a counter (still at 0 at the moment but maybe someone will want to see what I have to say or post *giggle*).

I guess I will keep tweaking my page until I get the hang of this - so if you do happen to subscribe and get a bunch of notices that I've updated my header about 40 times, I AM Sorry! Please bear with me!

Happy Easter Everyone and Happy Stamping!

xxxoooxxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails