Tuesday, March 10, 2009

21 Days Left!

Hey Crafters! There are 21 days left until Sale-A-Bration is over - have you placed your order to take advantage of this fantastic promotion? Or better yet, call your girlfriends and have them over for a stamp together and earn your free items that way!


Remember: If you book a party with me between now and the 31st of March, you will get a free SAB item of your choice the day of your party - call me today!


And here is a card I made for a freind's birthday this week, hope you like it:



Real Red 8.5x11 card stock, ¾" ribbon & ¼" gingham ribbon
Summer Sun card stock - scallop punched
Very Vanilla card stock - scallop punched
Retired Stamp set: Water colour flowers 2 step stamp set
Leaves stamped in Old Olive and Always Artichoke
Roses stamped in Rose Red/Regal Rose and Summer Sun/Pumpkin Pie
"happy birthday" hand written with Real Red marker
Just an example how you can use small stamps to make a larger impact by repeating/creating a pattern.

I made a similar panel to go inside the card with roses on opposite corners and the greeting "may all your wishes come true" as well as a co-ordinating envelope with roses in the corners again.
I used this retired stamp set as my friend collects Royal Albert "Country Rose" china and this is my version of it for her card.
Have a great week and don't forget, I want to hear from you soon about your free SAB stuff!!
Cheers,
e

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails