Monday, August 11, 2008

New Catty Day!!

As you may or may not know, the new Fall-Winter catalog was released today! And it seems that EVERYONE is trying to check it out online! *chuckle* Fortunately for you, you have me, and I have 16 brand spankin' new Catalogs for you're viewing pleasure! Some of you have already put in an order for your very own catalog or booked a party to check it out for yourselves - Good for you! For the rest of you, I will be having an open house to showcase the new catalog with all of the wonderful promotions at my house on Sunday August 24, 2008 - please RSVP if you are interested in coming.

I have put up a link to the new catalog on the right - you may have to try again as the sight has been very busy with all the excitement!

Happy Stampin'!!

hugs,
e

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails