Thursday, July 17, 2008

Introducing my Sock Monkey ...

Hey Stampers!

Look what I got! Yep, it's my Sock Monkey Stamp Set from the Fall/Winter 2008-2009 Catelogue Pre-Order! Isn't he CUTE!!??


I used Going Gray Classic Ink pad and my Aqua Painter to give him his "sock" like texture. First, press the lid down on the ink pad to transfer some into it, then do a light wash of colour all over. Then go back and add shadow and dapples.

The bananas on the left are actually embossed! Hard to see in this picture but glossy yellow that reflects the light and just give it that extra touch!

I made his eyes pop with a dot of black marker covered with a drop of Crystal Effects! Have a closer look ....


I can't wait for you guys to try him out too!!

more to come ..... stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails