Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spring Cut Sneek Peek


Oh my gosh, I am so excited about the new Catelogue coming out in August that I just couldn't wait to share this with you!!

Spring Cut Sneak Peek Promotion!!

Customers:

~ Buy the Fresh Cut stamp set and get the Fresh-Cut Notes for just $5.95
(limit 1 Fresh-Cut Notes at $5.95).
~ Buy just the stamp set for: $25.95.
~ Buy just the Fresh-Cut Notes for $10.75 each.


Hostesses:

~ Place a $525 order (or more) and earn the Fresh Cut stamp set and
Fresh-Cut Notes free.
~ There is not an additional incentive for workshops of $1050 or more.
This incentive is for reaching the $525.

I hope you are as excited about this as I am!!

I'll have some updates to the blog in the upcoming days as the Stampin' Girls Convention is this weekend, Saturday June 31, 2008, and I have been working my fingers to the bone getting ready (that's why I've been so quiety lately!!).

So, what have you been up to this month??

Happy Stamping and hope to see you soon!

cheers,
e

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails